Friday, March 28, 2008

What's at the movies this weekend in Rosebank


It's easy to recommend 2 movies this week. Horton and Juno. Both intelligent movies that will make you feel good without feeding you sugar. I'm also cautiously curious about Spiderwick Chronicles and 10 000 BC - the latter I've heard is crap, but the reviewer might be suffering from manic depression.

What I MUST watch is The Diving bell (at Nouveau). I've heard Love In The Time of Cholera is crap, the book sucked despite all the recommendations, but I am still curious. The review got me thinking, and even if the film is a dud, it might be worth thinking about. Watch There Will Be Blood, Atonement and No Country For Old Men if you're in a very bad mood and want to feel even worse.


Go to Ster Kinekor to book.

No comments: