Monday, March 24, 2008

Cinema Nouveau Rosebank - NICE!



This must be one of the most accessible cinemas in the country. I mean in terms of distance from parking your car to nabbing your ticket. Some of the best movies I've seen this year I watched at this cinema, including INTO THE WILD, NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN and ATONEMENT.

Unfortunately if there is load shedding, this cinema is not an option - something management might want to work on (how much would it cost to have a few generators keeping only the projectors going?)

Another gripe is that you're sledom able to arrive 10 minutes beofre a show and just grab your ticket and popcorn. The queuing is enough to make you scream. I missed the first 15 minutes of NO COUNTRY and MICHAEL CLAYTON for this reason.

Tip: Buy your ticket online, by going here.

Meanwhile, go here to simply view their schedule.

My recommendation for best movie right now? Easy: JUNO.

No comments: