Friday, March 28, 2008

Elevate Thyself

The escalators in the Zone going up to the cinemas must be some of the longest in the country. I mean they are really freakin streeeeeeetched out. Seri-OUS-ly. If you stand on the balcony opposite where the ticketing booth is, have a squiz down. Those baby's go a long way. It's because there's a helluva lot of vertical height between the first floor and the floor the cinemas are on. And I have a bit of a fetish - in the photographer sense - for escalators. I once shot some video in Korea of two escalators right beside each other (from a vertical perspective) with yellow steps, moving in opposite directions. Visual poetry I tell ya. So, ja, the fetish is photographic, I mean I've never fantasied about having sex on an escalator or anything ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

personally i find women more appealing