Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Bay Business Group - Outsourced Bookkeeping and Accounting Services
Are you stumbling around, following the same old, dated, traditional - and especially accounting - business processes? Uh uh.
"I've worked for large companies, and I know the value, and cost, of a strong accounting department. Now that I'm a small business owner, working with my team at Bay Business Group is an efficient and concise way of getting top-notch, full-service accounting support--at price we can afford."-Margaret Blasinsky,M.A.
At a time when everyone is tightening their belts, it makes sense to re-examine some of the conventional things we do. Heard the term business UN-usual? Well during these not so easy times, it pays to try something new, and by new we're really saying cheaper. Cheaper and better. Here's how it applies to Bookkeeping.
That's why you need to try Bay Business Group for your accounting solutions. Bay is a US-based group, active online, and offering the following benefits:
* Web-based accounting services that allow you 24-hour access to financial reports and records [which amounts to Outsourced Bookkeeping]
* A CPA and bookkeeping services specialists for significantly less than having just a bookkeeper on staff
* Accurate, timely and appropriate financial records useful for decision-making
* You manage your business—they manage your books.
* They also have a non-profit cpa section.
In essence the Bay Business allows you to concentrate on your core business; leave them to concentrate on theirs. The service is based on a fixed monthly fee, meaning clients can call anytime, with any question.
To contact Bay Business Group to make use of their accounting solutions, visit this link.
Note: The above review is a paid for endorsement.