Monday, April 27, 2009

#Mexican Swine Flu: they can evolve faster than we can fight them off

We should respect viruses more and know that they can evolve faster than we can fight them off. This is their nature, they are one of the Elders on Earth.- Elaine Supkis

SHOOT: Humility may be an unexpected side-effect from this flu outbreak. Something sorely lacking in most people.
trojan-horse

Viruses are one of the Elder Earth Life Forms.  They use us as their Trojan Horses to invade new territory.  I was one of the very earliest US victims of the infamous Hong Kong flu.  I got it from a Vietnam Vet who returned from Nam, came home, partied and collapsed. I was with the Free Clinic on night shift and I gave him mouth-to-mouth resuscitation until the oxygen arrived.  Three days later, I was walking down the street when I felt very peculiar. It was as if I was sinking into the sidewalk.  But no, I was literally collapsing.

Due to evolution, these flues have their own ‘hockey stick’ graphs.  They are not like sexual diseases that simply spread outwards, relentlessly but fairly slowly.  These pig flu/avian flu viruses move at tremendous speed and end just as swiftly.

I hope hospitals understand that the best way to deal with this is to use OLDER PEOPLE TO CARE FOR THE SICK who are suffering from this disease.
 blog it

No comments: