11. Besides banks, many other players in financial markets are likely to find themselves in financial difficulty in 2008.
13. The stock market probably will decline during 2008.
14. Prices are likely to rise in 2008 for food and energy products. Prices may decline for homes and non-essential goods and services.
15. There is a chance that some type of discontinuity will make financial conditions suddenly take a turn for the worse.
3. Long term loans, including those for energy companies, are likely to become less available as awareness of peak oil rises.
6. The amount of debt available to consumers is likely to decline.